Monday, March 13, 2006

Poet As Critic


That whole bat grackle Southern
Festival Gothic thing opens within

The hello festival hello I say and again hello
Look it's Batman as Robin!

Les sociétés de trois, de quatre et de cinq
The man with the many wives arrives

We part as if we are all married in fact
Error is personified in that poem

By that poet he swears
I don’t believe in coincidence she replies

The panel on flash mobs was well attended
But confusing I adore the outfit

By the way but I would never use
That line I keep telling you

The word franchise means nothing to me
In this context we are just friends

2 Comments:

Blogger StandardSchaefer said...

Laura,

Do I detect sarcasm in this post? This is maybe an AWP poem? Of course, I don't expect you to answer this.

The flash mob bit is a marvel.

SS

12:44 PM  
Blogger Laura Moriarty said...

You do and it is. I didn't want to leave sarcasm to the amateurs. lm

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home